The maple syrup
detox has become extremely popular over the last several years. It is becoming known to be an efficient, easy and gentle way to cleanse and detox your whole system.
Even some doctors and naturopaths recommend it because it is recognized around the world as one of the best natural, easy-to-do cleansing diets.
The lemon detox is also called the Master Cleanse Diet. It is effective for both internal cleansing, weight loss and fat loss. It purges toxins from your tissues and system.
What to do before starting your detox:
- If you have never done a cleanse or detox, always check with your health care professional first.
- Start slowly and work up to doing the cleanse for 7 - 10 days or longer. You can try it for one day and see how you feel. Then do three or five days before the 7 - 10 days.
- Be patient and give your body a chance to adjust to the detoxification process.
The maple syrup lemon detox is very beneficial to your whole system, down to the cellular level. The mixture is high in zinc, magnesium, iron and calcium. It is low in calories and doesn't spike blood sugar levels.
It is sufficient in nutrients and minerals to sustain the body for a long period of time.
Recipe for the Maple Syrup Lemon Detox:
- 2 tablespoons organic, pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice, not from concentrate
- 8 ounces purified water
- pinch cayenne pepper, more or less to taste
Mix all ingredients in a container.
Drink at least 6 - 10 mixtures per day.
What to expect during and after the cleanse:
Return from Maple Syrup Lemon Detox to Answer My Health Question home page.